BKG 10 News: Anniversary Details

We have been unveiling all kinds of changes, and new products that we are bringing in as part of our 10th Anniversary Celebration – but this is the announcement most people have been waiting to see: Our Anniversary Party and Auction!  But more than that specific day, we have a couple other fun announcements here too!

ANNIVERSARY & AUCTION PARTY

Party: Saturday, June 24, 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Auction: Silent Auction Begins at 1:00pm // Live Auction Begins at 2:30pm

Party Details: During the party we will have cake, players can grab a table and play games, and you can explore our newly changed store (more on that later).  It’ll be a day to hang out with friends, and make some new ones, and just celebrate the community we have built together here at BKG!

Auction Details: Every year during our anniversary party we host an auction.  The auction provides both our customers (you) and the shop the opportunity to do some spring cleaning.  Anyone can submit items to the auction (pending BKG approval), and they get reimbursed based on how much the item sells for!  This makes for a great event where people can get something for items they don’t want, and where you can get things for a screaming good deal!

The auction is divided in to two halves: the Silent Auction, and the Live Auction.  During the Silent Auction participants can walk around, and examine the items.  They can bid on each item as well.  Any items that have at least two bids on them will be added and finished to the Live Auction at 2:30pm, where bidding will continue until we have a winner.  Any items that have only one bid on them will be sold in the Silent Auction, and will not progress to the Live Auction.  Any items with zero bids on them will either remain unsold, or will be adjusted and re-submitted during the Live Auction.

If you want to sell any items in our Auction you can!  Bring them in to BKG between now and June 22nd.  Items should be gaming-related, and fit with the types of things we sell in the store.  You will be able to set a starting bid number, so that it doesn’t sell for too little.  If you item sells you will be rewarded with 90% of the sale price in BKG Credit after the event (please allow a couple of days to process this), the other 10% will be used to cover administration expenses for the event.

So help us celebrate our 10th Anniversary and turn some stuff you don’t need anymore in to BKG Credit to get stuff you DO want!

TEN DRAWS FOR TEN YEARS!

Usually at our Anniversary Party we give away four special prizes through our Draws.  This year we are doing ten prizes (for 10 years) and letting everyone get a jump start on them by beginning them immediately!

You will get a Ballot for each $50.00 you spend at Black Knight Games between now and the draw at 5:00pm on June 22nd!  Additionally you will get a Ballot for attending the Anniversary Party & Auction!

All ten prizes will be drawn from the same pool, and the prizes will include: Dark Imperium (the new 40K Starter Set, Value: $189.99), 1x Space Hulk (Value: $149.99), 1x Age of Sigmar Starter Set (Value $149.99), Warhammer Quest: Shadows Over Hammerhall (Value: $179.99), a Flames of War army set of your choice (Value: $124.99), a Konflikt ’47 army set of your choice (Value: $154.99), Blood Bowl Core Game (Value: $119.99), a Pokemon EX , GX, or Mega box of your choice (Value: up to $59.99), a Magic: the Gathering From the Vault Lore (Value $49.99), and a $50.00 Black Knight Games gift card!  That’s over $1200 of giveaways!

TEN FLASH SALES FOR TEN YEARS!

In addition to ALL OF THAT, we will be hosting ten flash sales on specific days between now and the Anniversary Party & Auction!

The ten flash sales will be announced at close the day beforehand on our website and Facebook.  The flash sale will be for a specific game or category in the store.  Every item in that category will be 10% OFF for the entire day!

So keep your eyes on our pages, and you will get the chance to get an even better deal on your favorite games, miniatures, and accessories!

Like This Post? Share It

Comment (1)

  1. […] #10 The Anniversary Party & Auction […]

Leave a Reply